Cadence Strategies offers solutions to communities, destination marketing organizations and private businesses seeking to grow their returns from tourism.
Suzanne Denbak, principal and lead consultant, has more than 20 years experience nationally and internationally in community tourism, sustainable tourism product development, tourism business feasibility assessment and marketing/sales strategies. She has particular expertise working with communities, with tourism organizations and with aboriginal peoples.
Why work with Cadence? Suzanne’s expertise includes:
• Strong engagement, listening and communication skills that ensure local values, objectives and issues are identified early, collaborative solutions are developed and a commitment to implementation is achieved
• Strategic thinking combined with practical experience implementing for results
• Extensive knowledge of tourism markets, tourism business best practices and proven ways to maximize marketing returns with limited resources
• Years of mentoring and capacity building experience
• Extensive network of contacts to assist in leveraging resources
• A combination of strong business theory (she has a B.Comm., C.A. and M.B.A.) and on-the-ground experience delivering results for her employers and her clients.